Just The Tipple – Spruce Tip Saison
Our fourth and penultimate Rye River Seasonal of the year, Just The Tipple, was launched two weeks ago at the Irish Craft Beer Festival in the Leinster Cricket Grounds in Rathmines. Big thanks to all of those who stopped by to say hello and try our beers!
Just The Tipple is a spruce tip Saison that clocks in at 6.5% ABV. This Saison is led by notes of lime & crisp evergreen from the mix of fresh Sitka & Norwegian spruce tips that were picked by our brewers. These notes are elevated by the Belgian Bastogne yeast that was used in the brew. It’s light and fresh upfront, finishing with a lingering complexity which leaves you pining for the next sip.
Check out the list below to see where you can find it in cans and on draught. This list will be updated constantly as soon as they land in store!
- Baggot Street Wines, 17 Baggot St. Upper, Dublin 4.
- Blackrock Cellar, 23 Rock Hill, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
- Bradley’s Off Licence, 81 North Main Street, Co. Cork.
- Carry Out, Ferrybank, Co. Waterford.
- Drink Store, Stoneybatter, Dublin 7.
- Eldon’s Off License, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.
- Fresh, Smithfield, Co. Dublin.
- Fresh, Grand Canal Sq., Dublin 2.
- JD O’Sullivans & Sons, Kenmare, Co. Kerry.
- Kenny’s of Lucan, Lucan, Co. Dublin.
- Mace, South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
- McHughs, Kilbarrack, Dublin 5.
- Molloy’s Liquor Store, Clonsilla, Dublin 15.
- Molloy’s Liquor Store, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- Carry Out, Tyrellstown, Tyrrelstown Town Centre, Dublin 15.
- Stephen Street News, Stephen St. Lower, Dublin 2.
- SuperValu (Nally’s), Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
- Paddle & Peel, 199 King St. North, Rotunda, Dublin 1.
- Underdog, 75 Dame St., Co. Dublin.
- Lock13 Brew Pub, Sallins, Co. Kildare.