The 2021 awards season has truly been an excellent one for us here at Rye River Brewing Co.! Following our outstanding results at the World Beer Awards, our beers were once again put to the (taste) test at the Great Taste Awards in London and the Blas na hÉireann awards in Dingle, Co. Kerry. Curious about the results? Keep reading!
Great Taste 2021 Results
The Great Taste Awards is the world’s largest and most trusted food and drink awards. Organised by the Guild of Fine Foods, the Great Taste Awards supports both large and small food and drink producers across the globe. Great Taste judges look for a variety of qualities when blind-tasting products, including aroma, appearance, texture, and overall quality. Ultimately, awards are based on how great the product tastes and provide consumers a stamp of excellence on products. Learn more about the Great Taste right here.
- Solas Belgian White – 2 Stars
- Solas Irish Stout – 1 Star
- Solas Session IPA – 1 Star
- Grafters Working Day IPA – 2 Stars
- Grafters Clocking Off Kölsch Style – 1 Star
- The Crafty Brewing Co. Irish Craft Stout – 1 Star
- The Crafty Brewing Co. Irish Red Ale – 1 Star
- The Crafty Brewing Co. Irish Lager – 1 Star
- The Crafty Brewing Co. Irish Craft Pale Ale – 1 Star
- The Crafty Brewing Co. American Style Brown Ale – 1 Star
- The Crafty Brewing Co. Irish Craft Saison – 1 Star
We’re blown away by our results! This has been our best performance yet at the Great Taste awards and we’re immensely proud of our Rye River team for their continuous hard work and dedication to bringing you the best Rye River beers possible.
Blas na hÉireann 2021 Results
The Irish Food Awards, also known as Blas an hÉireann, celebrate the very best tasting Irish food and drink products from passionate and dedicated producers from all over the country. Products from every county in Ireland are entered with judges blind tasting products from a wide array of food and drink categories.
- The Crafty Brewing Co. Irish Craft Stout – Gold
- Solas Session IPA – Silver
The Blas na hÉireann awards have the highest recognition amongst Irish consumers for quality Irish products. Curious to learn more? You can visit the Irish Food Awards website for more details!
Taste Our Beers!
Now it’s your turn! Curious where to find our beers? You’re in the right place!
Our Solas range is exclusively brewed for Tesco which you will be able to find in-store and online.
Grafters is exclusively brewed for Dunnes Stores.
And Lidl carries our full range of The Crafty Brewing Co. in stores all across Ireland!
Let us know what you think! Tag us in your photos on social media too if you’re in the sharing mood. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for some great brewery content!