The countdown to Monday June 7th and the reopening of pubs and restaurants across Ireland for outdoor dining is well and truly underway. You may notice a slight change in draught offerings in your locals.
Here at Rye River Brewing Company, our brewing heritage is rooted in producing the highest quality Irish craft-brewed beer and we never have and never will lose our focus on that. As the demand grows for our range of craft beers brewed right here in Celbridge, Co. Kildare, we believe that a greater focus on Rye River Brewing Company as a brand will help the brewery in our next phase of development.
Therefore, we are so excited to share with you our brewery-led, Rye River Brewing Company brand launching on draught in pubs and restaurants across Ireland this June, replacing McGargles on tap.
We are pleased to say that our beers are not changing…
It’s the same great beer, with a great new look!
It’s an exciting time for us here at the brewery and we are so thrilled to finally share these great developments with you.
So when you’re enjoying your Rye River pints in beer gardens and outdoor areas this summer, definitely share your photos and tag us on social media for us to see and share with everyone! We love to see it! Make sure you’re following us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
And if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us by emailing us at email@example.com.
Our latest Rye River Seasonal is out in the wild now, hitting store shelves across Ireland. High Noon Fruited Sour is a refreshing beer to quell any thirst!
Cactus fruit meets blood orange in this seasonal sour showdown. Prepare your tastebuds for a burst of refreshing notes – tangy red grapefruit, orange, tart cherries, raspberry, strawberry, bubble gum, and watermelon – all atop a spritzy tart ale. High Noon is a fruited sour you definitely won’t want to miss this summer!
Are you wondering where to find High Noon near you? Check out this list of retailers.
- 57 The Headline, Dublin 8
- Baggot Street Wines, Dublin 4
- Big Romance, Dublin 1
- Blackrock Cellar, Co. Dublin
- Yards & Crafts/Brickyard Gastro Pub, Dublin 16
- Carry Out Clongriffin, Dublin 13
- Fresh, Camden Street
- Fresh, Capital Dock
- Fresh, Smithfield, Dublin 7
- Fresh, South Dock
- Lilac Wines, Dublin 3
- Mace South Circular Road, Dublin 8
- Martins Off-License, Dublin 3
- McGiverns Todays Inchicore, Dublin 8
- Mitchell & Son, Glasthule, Co. Dublin
- Molloys Liquor Store, Clonsilla, Dublin 15
- Molloys Liquor Store, Francis St., Dublin 8
- Molloys Liquor Store, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- Molloys Liquor Store, Finglas, Dublin 11
- Molloys Liquor Store, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- O’Briens, Ballybrack, Co. Dublin
- O’Briens, Carrickmines, Dublin 18
- O’Briens, Dalkey, Co. Dublin
- O’Briens, Donnybrook, Dublin 4
- O’Briens, Glasnevin, Dublin 11
- O’Briens, Lucan, Co. Dublin
- O’Briens, Nutgrove, Dublin 14
- Open Gate Brewery, Dublin 8
- Racket, Bernard Shaw, Dublin 9
- Stephen Street News/Craft Central, Dublin 2
- SuperValu, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
- SuperValu, Rathborne, Dublin 15
- SuperValu, Sutton, Dublin 13
- SuperValu, Swords, Pavillion Shopping Centre, Co. Dublin
- Gibneys of Malahide, Co. Dublin
- McHugh’s, Dublin 5
- Carry Out, Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15
- Dwan’s, Ballycullen, Dublin
- Nally’s SuperValu, Celbridge, Co. Kildare
- Carry Out, Celbridge, Co. Kildare
- Carry Out, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- Next Door, Blessington, Co. Wicklow
- O’Briens, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
- O’Briens, Athlone, Co. Meath
- O’Briens, Greystones, Co. Wicklow
- O’Briens, Co. Carlow
- O’Briens, Naas, Co. Kildare
- O’Briens, Quinsboro Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- O’Briens, Vevay Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- O’Keefe’s, Co. Kildare
- Pettitt’s Supervalu, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- SuperValu, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- SuperValu, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
- Winehouse, Trim, Co. Meath
- Egan’s Wine, Co. Laois
- 1601 Off Licence, Co. Cork
- Abbots Ale, Co. Cork
- Bradleys Off-Licence, Co. Cork
- Carry Out, Ballyvolane, Co. Cork
- Impala Bar, Co. Cork
- JJ O’Driscolls Superstore, Co. Cork
- Matson’s Wine Store, Co. Cork
- No 21 Off Licence, Coburg St., Co. Cork
- No 21 Off Licence, Dungarvan, Co. Cork
- Next Door, Blarney, Co. Cork
- Next Door, Midleton, Co. Cork
- O’Briens Douglas Court Shopping Centre, Co. Cork
- O’Briens, Limerick
- Scally’s SuperValu, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
- SuperValu, Tower, Co. Cork
- SuperValu, Castleroy, Co. Limerick
- Carry Out, Tramore, Co. Waterford
So what are you waiting for? It is high time for you to grab yourself some High Noon!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, tag us in your pictures, and check it in on Untappd – we love to see it!