Here at Rye River Brewing Company, we are very into what we put into our beers. We use hand selected malts with different combinations for over 30 unique recipes, including several Red Ales.
So if Red Ale is your jam, we’ve got you covered!
Granny’s Irish Red Ale is a multi-award winning Red Ale with 11 accolades to date, including a prestigious World Beer Award. It is a balanced Irish Red with caramel and dark fruit undertones. Brewed with earthy hops and a combination of Vienna and Cara Munich malt, it has a deep colour and rich aromatic flavour. It is a great representation of a true Irish Red Ale and at 4.4% is a sessionable beer.
McGargles Granny’s Red Ale is available in all good retailers across Ireland, throughout Europe in countries including Italy, France, Germany and Denmark, and in Malaysia though Cave & Cellar. It is also popular in Sweden and comes highly recommended by Vin Journalen in their blog here.
We let the natural ingredients shine through in our Solas range and the Red is no exception. It is complex and malty, with flavours to savour of toffee, dark malt and fresh roast, all livened by a single hop aroma.
This Blas na hEireann winner has an ABV of 4.3% and is available exclusively in the Republic of Ireland in Tesco stores nationwide.
This full flavoured ale has a slightly sweet and fruity aroma with a dash of roast. The single aroma hop comes through in the taste and like any gentleman, leaves a great lasting impression. Clocking in at 4.1%, this red ale was a winner at the 2019 and 2020 World Beer Awards.
The Crafty Brewing Co. Red Ale is exclusively available in Lidl, both in Ireland and internationally.
This week sees the return of cult favourite, Miami J, with some Cryo Hops used in this special edition.
A blend of Citra, Mosaic, Galaxy, Cascade and Amarillo is used to create this juicy IPA that accentuates all the things we love about the softer side of hops.
Brace yourself for the haze!
Miami J Cryo Edition is available from the following stockists. But be quick, we expect this one to sell out fast!
- Nally’s SuperValu, Celbridge
- Carry Out, Celbridge
- Carry Out, Kilcock
- O’Briens Naas
- SuperValu, Leixlip
- 57 The Headline, Dublin 8
- Arcadia Off Licence, Tallaght, Dublin 2
- Blackrock Cellar, Co. Dublin
- Brickyard Gastropub, Dublin 16
- Carry Out Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15
- Craft Central/Stephen Street News, Dublin 2
- DSix Off Licence, Dublin 6
- Fresh Capital Dock, Dublin 2
- Fresh IFSC, Dublin 1
- Fresh Smithfield, Dublin 1
- Fresh South Dock, Dublin 2
- Lenehan’s Rathmines, Dublin 6
- Lilac Wines, Dublin 3
- Martin’s Off Licence, Dublin 3
- McHughs KBR, Dublin 5
- Molloy’s Clonsilla, Dublin 15
- Molloy’s Francis Street, Dublin 8
- Molloy’s Finglas, Dublin 11
- Molloy’s Tallaght, Dublin 24
- O’Briens Beacon, Co. Dublin
- O’Briens Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
- O’Briens Carrickmines, Dublin 18
- O’Briens Donnybrook, Dublin 4
- O’Briens Glasnevin, Dublin 11
- O’Briens Nutgrove, Dublin 14
- SuperValu Knocklyon, Dublin 16
- The Big Romance, Dublin 1
- The Corkscrew Off Licence, Lucan, Co. Dublin
- The Paddocks Off Licence, Clonee, Dublin 15
- Today’s Local, Inchicore, Dublin 8
Rest of Leinster
- Carry Out Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- Egans of Portlaoise, Laois
- O’Briens Ashbourne, Co. Meath
- O’Briens Athlone, Co. Westmeath
- O’Briens Bray Quinsboro, Co. Wicklow
- 1601 Off Licence, Cork
- Bradley’s Off Licence, Cork
- Carry Out Ferrybank, Waterford
- No 21 Off Licence, Cork
More to follow…